An opportunity exists for a Painter Team Leader with an eye for detail, capable of multitasking and a drive to help improve the operation to join our team.
SELECTION CRITERIA: To be considered for this role you must have:
- Construction Induction White Card
- High Risk Work Licences (dependant on area of expertise)
- Confined Space, First Aid
- Experience with QA/QC coatings and surface preparation;
- Experience in remedial and asset protection projects – structures and infrastructure;
- Expertise in surface preparation and application of a variety of products including paint, epoxy, concrete, etc
- Extensive knowledge and expertise 5 years plus experience
- Ability to lead and develop teams to deliver quality projects
- Experience with leading blue collar work teams and coordinating daily activities
- Ability to interpret the scope of work and project documentation and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Ability to implement safe working procedures and systems
- Ability to manage subcontractors and suppliers
The successful candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment process including medical assessment.
For this position, you must have great work ethics and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
You will receive full training in Company systems and procedures. To find out more about this please go to the Accreditations page on the website.
To apply for this position please fill use the link HERE. Please attach a current Resume with Cover Letter outlining your availability, eligibility to work in Australia and choice of location for work within Australia. For further information contact email@example.com
A full time position has become available in Sydney, for an Estimator with experience in end to end tender submission with a Quality Assurance focus.
- 3 years experience in an Estimator or Quantity Surveyor role in the Construction Industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in asset protection or remedial construction industry projects
- Experience in preparing Bill of Quantities for Protective Coatings, Protective Linings, Concrete Repairs, Cathodic Protection, Waterproof Coatings and or other such related remedial construction type activities
- Sound experience compiling complex tenders and pricing
We offer a competitive salary and conditions of employment in accordance with market rates and your experience. Indicatively, we offer $65,000 to $80,000 full time rate annually plus super.
Construction Project Manager
We are looking for a person with experience on specialist construction related projects. Applicants must demonstrate a minimum of 10 years’ experience in remedial, corrosion prevention and asset protection projects at a senior level.
We offer a competitive salary and conditions of employment in accordance with market rates and your experience. Indicatively, we offer $110,000 to $150,000 full time rate annually plus super and vehicle.
Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience. Within this role you need to show initiative and work well within the team. You will need to have strong management and organisational skills to ensure that all project requirements are achieved.
We offer a competitive salary and conditions of employment in accordance with market rates and your experience. We currently have positions in the range $60,000 to $80,000 full time rate annually, however we are happy to accept EOI for more senior roles. We will also accept enquiries for new entrant roles for Graduates.
Painter / Abrasive Blaster
Experienced in a range of spray painting and abrasive blasting methods with a valid construction White Card. Having additional OHS certification and experience in confined spaces, heights and elevated work platforms is an advantage. When applying please be specific about your range of experience with this equipment.
Salary range of $55,000 to $72,000 full time rate annually (subject to experience) plus overtime and penalties in accordance with relevant Award/ Eptec’s Enterprise Agreement.
Must have valid working rights in Australia. NSW or SA location preferred.
Mechanical Engineering Technician
An opportunity exists for a Mechanical Engineering Technician with an eye for detail, capable of multitasking and a drive to help improve the operation to join our team.
We offer a competitive salary and conditions of employment in accordance with market rates and your experience. Indicatively, we offer a full-time package of $60,000 to $80,000 annually.